- Who are we?
The Software, Products and Services made available to you are provided by Scientific Network Management S.L. (SNM) located at Avenida Mistral 40 Ent-8, 08015 Barcelona, Spain.
SNM is the data controller which collects your personal information, thus deciding (upon your consent) how that data is processed and for what purposes.
Scientific Network Management S.L.
Avenida Mistral 40 Ent-8
1.1.2. Contact Information
- What personal data we collect from you?
During the process of registration for our services and products, we collect personal and unique information, which can be used to identify you, such as your email address, name, organization, and any other information that you might willingly share when you authenticate via a social provider or an identity federation.
With respect to the Federated Identity Portal, the following data, if available, (with respective attribute names in SAML:OIDC) are required and retrieved from the persons’ Home Organization:
- email (email:mail)
- user identifier (eduPersonPrincipalName:preferred_username)
- type of affiliation (eduPersonAffiliation)
- person’s affiliation within a particular security domain (eduPersonScopedAffiliation)
- home organization type (schacHomeOrganizationType)
- person’s home organization using the domain name of the organization (schacHomeOrganization)
- persistent, non-reassigned, opaque identifier for a principal (eduPersonTargetedID)
- the names of an object (commonName)
- the name(s) that should appear in white-pages-like applications (displayName:name)
- name strings that are the part of a person’s name that is not their surname (givenName)
- name strings for the family names of a person (sn)
- long-lived, non re-assignable, omnidirectional identifier (eduPersonUniqueId:sub)
- URI (either URL or URN) that indicates a set of rights to specific resources (eduPersonEntitlement)
The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
- How will we use your personal data?
The personal data we collect from you is mostly used to identify you as a user/customer of our products and services (authentication and authorization). Your personal data (for example email) might also be used to communicate important matters related to your usage and general status (information, service maintenances, etc.) of the products and services you’ve registered to.
Any other personal data processing purposes other than the ones described in this notice will be preceded by a new data processing notice, asking for your consent.
3.1. Access to personal data
SNM only reserves the rights to manage your personal data, it being entirely owned by you.
If at any time you wish to be provided with a copy of all the information we have about you, you have the right to request it using the contact information provided in section 1.
3.2. Data retention
Personal data can be completely erased on request. Other retention policies include removing personal data of inactive users after a period of 24 months.
3.3. Data integrity
As a data controller, SNM complies with GDPR when it comes to:
- protecting personal information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access;
- storing, managing and deleting personal data;
- maintaining full transparency between the data we hold and the user;
- keeping personal data up to date.
Personal data is not transferred to any 3rd parties unless consent has been given by the user.
Independently of the existing relations with third-party partners and references to other websites, this privacy notice only applies to SNM’s websites and web services like s-n-m.eu, scientificmanagers.net and any other public pages with static content, owned by SNM and related to our services and products.